Wednesday, July 05, 2006

'caus eI know Im a mess he dont wanna clean Up


I opened my eyes
While you were kissing me once... more than once
And you looked as sincere as a dog
Just as sincere as a dog does,
When it's the food on your lips with which it's in love
I bet you could never tell
That I knew you didn't know me that well
It is my fault you see
You never learned that much from me
Oh you silly stupid pastime of mine
You were always good for a rhyme
It ended bad, but I love what we started
It ended bad, but I love what we started

5 comments:

peyote said...

hum... bueno sin duda, como simpre green lather.

le.mon.grass said...

vielen dank, pero no se si te pareció bueno, o green lather...ni lo que es lather, tchüssyyy

peyote said...

una relacion con un disco de zappa que se me vinoa la cabeza Lather (pero por convencida ignorancia de teclado, no pude ponerle los dosn puntitos sobre la a" y bueno el termino es cuero o espuma, n este caso hiba como cuero; pero bueno me gusta mucho tu estilo en general, es uno de mis blogs favoritos, bueno sin mas que decir, creo que ire a la stero97 haber si el pato quiere que le regale un gato. agur

Unknown said...

Agur...hace un tiempo atrás me despedía igual a lo catalán...
Esta mujer tiene el oido avanzado y eso es difícil de encontrar en esta ciudad llena de fucking reaguetton...

Anonymous said...

I have been looking for sites like this for a long time. Thank you! Hp ipaq h1945 pda rifleman tv show national soccer team us Surgical rhinoplasty compare acyclovir valtrex tv shows do not cause violence How wide for wheel chair access princess cruises worlds greatest forex trader http://www.flowers-3.info/Mercedesusediowa.html Relators in 29 palms ca Quicken loans gund arena Affiliate business home internet program Drinkables liquid supplements Cache 5amramfb1sej articles paris hilton see up sk monsters of hip hop dance instructor dancer digital camera botox Incidental medical malpractice under the iso general zithromax dosege