Monday, December 04, 2006

Yes I am a Talk Show Host


I resent you calling
I resent your voice
I resent that I don't have a choice

Anywhere I go
You are always there
Outside the car
Or in my hair...

You want me, well fucking well come and find me
I'll be waiting with a gun and a pack of sandwiches
And nothing, nothing, nothing, nothing

You want me, well, come on and break the door down
You want me, fucking come on and break the door down
I'm ready, I'm ready, I'm ready, I'm ready, I'm ready...

2 comments:

peyote said...

Señora mia!
que imagen, al tacto revive!
un saludo...

sin duda mi blog favorito.

Charli said...

...and I am the leading role in my own Reality Show.

Anhelos violentos...rudos, pero efectivos...por lo menos si el fruto de nuestros anhelos tiene oidos y estos aun le funcionan.